Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:36 pm
Location: vic


Postby brilson727 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:41 pm

My brother lost his license for drink driving around a year and a half ago.

he lost his license for 12 months, when he went to get his license back they told him he could have it back only when he gets an interlocker fitted, he doesnt own a car but was sharing a car with his fiance who he has since broken up with,

is there anyway he can get his licence back so he can do deliveries for his work or does he just have save up and get a car to have one fitted.

Site Admin
Posts: 8489
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 1970 10:00 am
Location: Melbourne Victoria

Postby Hardy » Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:36 am

I am sure your brother will know the answer to that one as he has done the drink driver relicensing course and been to court to do the relicensing application,and he has probably read this: ... rlock.html

Sounds like the court has already given him permission to be relicensed, and by now he will have been to vicroads and received his licence. So he can drive any vehicle he likes provided it has an interlock installed in it. You are incorrect when you say he can not get a licence back unless he has an interlock installed.

Return to “Drug Driving”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests